The Italian Series
247. Venezia!, 1992,
LIST OF ITALIAN PAINTINGS
Best viewed with NetScapeUse the NEXT link to progress through the list.
1992, 34x44, o/c.
251. Piazza San Gelato1992, 34x44,
256. Floral Theatrics, Rome1992, 44x34, o/c.
257. Dream Italia
1992, 70x80, o/c.
258. Back alley, Venice1992-93, 44x34, a/c.
Jam, Assisi1992-93, 44x34, a/c.
260. Sun and Rain, Rome1992-93, 44x34, a/c.
261. Remembering Assisi1992-93, 44x34, a/c..262. Vasari Corridor, Ponte Vecchio, Florence1992-93, 44x34, a/c.
263. Remembering Assisi II1993, 44x34, a/c.
264. Quiet Canal, Venice1993, 44x34, a/c.
292p. Architextural Detail, Italy1992, 30x39, a/p.
293p. Fine Young Umbrian Geranium1992, 39x30, a/p.
294p. Lake from the Train, Umbria1992, 30x39, a/p.See Heald's most recent work here:
Artist's statement :
This series of paintings was done after returning from a trip to Italy in the spring of 1992. I didn't try to paint while there due to time limitations. For a year after returning, I was obsessed with images from the visit. I dreamed of Italy every night for months, and wasn't interested in painting anything but those images. The architecture, the food, the history, the wonderful people, the warmth of everything and art everywhere, were overwhelming. I hope to return some day, and if I do, there's bound to be another Italian series.
C. L. Heald, P.O. Box 703, Garberville, CA 95542
Go toParis GeoCities